Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

1 Year Bloggiversary with freebie


OMG! I can not believe I have been at this for a year. I have learned so much and became a better teacher because of you all. SO THANK YOU!


Here is a little freebie I have been working on this week for my amazing Kindergarten coworkers. There are WBT Rules posters, cards for students to put into pockets for breaking the rule, super student cards for students going above and beyond, and a weekly parent communication sheet. (graphics are from Scrappin Doodle, border from Graphics From The Pond)

Here is another freebie I have been working on. It goes along with WBT for the Super Improvers Wall. (I wish I had a finished picture to show you, but its not all hung up yet) The idea is the students will each have a set of these 10 point star cards on a circle ring. When they improve in ANYTHING being academics or behavior they add a star sticker to the star point. When all ten points are filled they take that home and start working on the next level. In addition on this ring is a half pipe cleaner. They get to add the same color bead to their pipe cleaner. At the end of the year they have a cute key chain to take home, hopefully filled with beads. 


I will post pics within a few days to better clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com