Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Much needed update

Like many of you that are just getting started with Blogging, I too am learning how to manage my blog. After seeing how many of you have put all your freebies into one spot, I definitely wanted to try this. So, over the last week, I have managed to put all (most) of my freebies in one area. (Yeah, I know I am so SLOW at this blog management stuff)



Because  I haven't posted a freebie in a while, here is something I hope you can use in any grade level.

You can add a magnet to the back or leave them as is. Some ideas I use them for are:
1. any type of word works: spelling names, CVC words, spelling words, sight words
2. ABC Order
3. Letter Sound Correspondence
4. Capital Letter Lowercase Letter Match up

What are some other ways that you would use these in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com