Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Daily 5 Rotations

First of all, I have to say... I love this DAILY 5 so far. I have been hooked on the book and reading all the blogs. As my brain is turing in a hundred different directions (Where do I start? What do I have to have ready in my classroom? Will this really work like others say?...) I started thinking about rotations. I have always used a rotation of some sort and got thinking of how I was going to rotate through D5 but allowing my students to have a choice. Oh, My! They are going to go crazy having so many students in one are (model, model, model.. is what I keep telling myself). However, I still needed to meet with each group daily. So this is what I came up with.



Click on the picture above. If you have an questions please let me know. Of course this hasn't been put into play yet, but it sure looks good on paper (and in my head) ha, ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com