Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Graphics Galore

Since is was EXTREMELY hot today in TN, I stayed in and played around with my blog graphics. I wanted to create a new blog button and header. I think the button came out cute, but the header.... I don't know what happened. I can't seem to get the purple background off. HELP!!! Any ideas?



Anyways, while we're talking about graphics, Graphics from the Pond is having a SPECTACULAR deal. Check out Mel's blog. I Love all the work she does. I told my husband I have to buy this! His response, "Ya, Ya... whatever :)" You wont want to miss this!



2 comments:

  1. I am clueless when it comes to blog design...sorry. =(

    Those shape graphics are adorable...I think I need them. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog & I'm your newest follower! It seems like the whole south is going through a heat wave, so try & stay cool :). I am excited to read more of your blog!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com