Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dr. Seuss Poetry Station

I have created a new station in my classroom and wanted to make something to go along with our Dr. Seuss theme. This is what I came up with....
The page above includes 7 different poems and the students can read the poem, copy it and then illustrate. This will help you assess student comprehension also.

The page above includes four pages with two poems each. The students read and illustrate the poem. This page will also help to assess reading comprehension.


I hope you are able to squeeze them into your week!

1 comment:

  1. This is going on my list for next year!

    Your blog is great and I love all of your ideas.

    I would love if you would come visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com