Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Look

After months of looking at all these GREAT teacher blogs, I decided mine needed a vamp. However, I am fairly new to all this and I am still learning how to create the blog look I want. One thing I am still trying to figure out is how to make an icon for my blog (button) and how to put a button of someone elses on my blog. Before the weekend is over, I hope to have that done.

In the mean time, I am creating a home based project for Dr. Seuss and Read Across America Week. In the past years, we have had students choose a book and write book report on their book. Then the students all dress up as a character in their book and we have a parade throughout the school. This is  really a fun project we look forwards too. Be on the look out tomorrow for the parent letter going home and the book report.

Completely different subject, but I am hooked on Quibids. Do any of you quibid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com