Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Glitter and Duct tape - Made it Monday


This is my first time joining in on the fun with Made it Monday...

I have seen so many cute Glitter Clothespins on Pinterest and decided that would be an easy project for me to do with my 5 year old. She loves some glitter!!!



I used the spray Mod Podge over the top to keep the glitter from falling off.

Then I thought my mailboxes needed a little revamp. I started decorating before I remembered "before pictures."



And after picture... However, I was not completely done. I need more binder clips and forgot my paint pen at home to write on the clips. You get the idea though :)
 
Do  you use the number system in your classroom, students names, and/or student pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com