Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kindergarten Math Review Freebie

We are taking our SAT 10 this week and OMG!!!! Bless their hearts, that is just crazy to sit for 35-45 minutes at a time for 5 and 6 year olds!!! There, I said it and now on to the good stuff :)

I needed some sort of math review and made a quick card game. It can be used with any game board. Draw a card if they get it correct, flip it over to see how many spaces they can move. YES, just like Frog Games... if any of you have not heard of them, my kiddos LOVE them!!
 
 
 
I have made two versions depending on how your printer will print front/back. Mines old school and I need to feed the paper back through :) So click above or below for two different versions.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com