Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Number Bond Story Mats

I have been trying to figure out the best way to transition from addition fluency to 5 to subtraction fluency to 5. After a lot of thought, I believe using number bonds (thinking addition to figure out subtraction) is the way I am going. I'll let you know if it works out.

Anyways, I created these Number Bond Mats to help with this transition of addition to subtraction... plus we need to work on story problems. Click the pictures below to go to my TPT store to purchase for $1.50

Some of the mats have a key word part to help students with math vocabulary (in all, all together, left....)
 
There are also different formats to fit with your teaching style.

Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com