Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Grinch Unit

My kiddos loved The Grinch Unit by Deanna Jumps. Every Friday I do some kind of food project. We made "Who Hash" Mixture- which is just like trial mix. Here are some things we did this week.


Also from Mrs. Jumps unit. Love the text to self and Character change pages!


Click here if you would like the sign

Yes, it is Pajama Day for having 20 compliments
I did put scoopers in to elimenate the "how much" question.


I can't wait to get started this week on our Gingerbread Man Unit! Our Scott Foresman reading series is covering Plot, Summarize, Compound words, and final endings -nk, -ng. I'll share how we tied all this together. Thank you to all you teacher bloggers who inspire me to make teaching FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com