Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Where has the time gone!

I can't believe it is almost December, this year has flown by. I am trying to get more organized and prepare my kiddos for some fun learning in December. I am using Deanna Jumps Mr. Grinch unit this week. I will post pictures on Friday.

Every Friday we do an art project and cooking craft. My students cant wait to make their own snack. This week to go along with our Grinch unit, we will be making "Who Hash"- mixture of cheerios, raisins, m & m's, dried fruit, marshmellows, etc...

Each month I send home a family project for the students to work on with their parents. They love this. For December we will be decorating a tree using patterns. I found this wonderful idea from here Christmas Tree there is also a printable tree pattern. I cant wait to see how the students do.
Here is the letter I send home. December Project letter home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com