Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Worst blogger ever ;)

Seriously, I feel like the worst blogger ever. I have been so swamped with school, meetings, master courses and family that I have neglected my blog. I have learned so much from the blogging world and feel like a better teacher because of you all. My hopes are to inspire and help other teachers along this journey.

On to the good stuff. We have been on Fall Break this week- Woo Hoo!! Please don't be jealous, but I am so thrilled to have this time off. Well, not really time off since I have been working on school stuff, but our family did get to have a little getaway. Hubby and I took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, OH.


Who do you think is having more fun playing MagiQuest- hubby or son? ;)
 
On the way home we stopped to tour the Distillery. I know some of you may be cringing that we took our kids, but they really enjoyed seeing the whole process. Me on the other hand, Jim Beam and I do not get along. (Yuck!!)
 
What you all have been waiting for.... I have created a Math Mats packet that you can use in stations or small group. Click the first picture to purchase from my TPT store.


 
Click on the web above for your FREEBIE
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com