Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My First Go...

Well I hope I am doing this right! I saw this idea somewhere else but I cant remember so sorry for not giving credit where credit is due. Our school uses Fry's List of sight words and I couldnt find just those so I created this document. I hope it will help to engage student learning.

                                                                       Click here

My classroom theme this year is Ocean/ Pirate. I love the ocean stuff but found some really cute pirate things that I had to have. For our Parent Communication Folders-F.I.S.H. (Family Involvement Starts Here) I am using a two week calendar to document student behavior/ positive messages/ parent comments. I left the dates off so I could run multiple copies and not have to keep revising/ printing. Just write in the date or even better let the students work on writing in the dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicole

Steeleteaching.blogspot.com